1. Name and contact details of the responsible for data processing
ANKIN Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
Friedberger Anlage 27
D-60316 Frankfurt am Main
E-mail: mail [at] ankin.de
Fon: +49 (0)69 6783059 – 0
Fax: +49 (0)69 6783059 – 99
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) when visiting the website
When you visit our website www.ankin.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if necessary, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case shall we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing any conclusions about you.
b) By e-mail contact
If you contact us by email, we will need your valid email address to let us know whom the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us will be deleted after completion of the request made by you or upon completion of any order.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties does not take place for purposes other than those listed below.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given express consent to this according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, or if
- this is permitted by law and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal device used. However, this does not mean that we are directly aware of your identity.
On the other hand, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned for the protection of our legitimate interests as well as the third party according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a hint always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
5. Affected rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of the right to complain, the source of data if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the details of these;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you do need them to assert, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once granted consent from us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future; and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mailing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to mail [at] ankin.de.
7. Data security
Whether any single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the image of a closed key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.